Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Re-GRAND OPENING of WEBSITE

www.GlitzyGallery.com
has received a face lift, botox and a tummy tuck.


The introduction page is now a lot easier to navigate. It allows the customer/viewer to choose the path they desire instead of wandering aimlessly around my website trying to find what they are looking for. (And hopefully what they are looking for is my services or jewelry...both rock to.)

Link
Glitzy Gallery Jewelry was fun to design. I was able to add a lot of fun features, including the Online Support function. So if you stop by the shop and I am online, please say hello. Also if you ever have any questions on anything on my website please use the contact link or send me a message through the online support.

Still trying to get the hang of the photos. Taking pictures for my Etsy shop wasn't a problem except I had to sit outside on the sidewalk with a white Pyrex dish to take the pictures. I got some weird looks from my other condo neighbors. Plus a pain the neck. So I decided to make my own light box using a tutorial from somewhere on the web (I can't remember). The first photo was GREAT! Then all of a sudden they all turned pink. Any suggestions....

Also, I will be taking all the shop inventory with me for my show on the 22nd and 23rd. If you see something you like, it is best to get it now or it may be gone. Actually there is a good chance it will be gone. I generally sell most of my inventory at the shows.

Sign up for the mailing list to receive once monthly coupons and special deals.
There will be awesome specials going on the day after Thanksgiving!!!

Now back to the website

The graphic design side of the website turned out better than expected. It has all the information anyone needs to know about my services. I truly enjoy designing websites the most when it comes to my design work. With business cards and print work I never get to see the final product.

Please stop by and comment here what you think. Click on the photos to be taken to the website. The site is best viewed through FireFox. I would really appreciate your feedback.





No comments: