Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Cell Phone Diary - November 4th, 2008

I am introducing something new to the blog today...

CELL PHONE DIARY

So I saw something interesting yesterday and just had to have a photo. I dug out the cell phone. Got it all ready to take a photo and bam, the memory was full. I was waiting for this day. I have had the phone for about a year now and take tonnnnns of photos. I never clean them off. So last night I decided to take a trip down memory lane. I will be sharing photos and the stories behind them over the next few weeks.

Dear Diary...


This was on mother's day this past year. I took my mother out to breakfast at Denny's. Get it her name is Deni. Oh OK it is funny to us.

When we got out of the car we saw something strapped to the top of this SUV. As I got closer I noticed it was a child seat. This thing is duct taped to the rooftop.

Makes me wonder if this is where they make the kid ride when he is bad or if this is there as a threat to their child to make him behave. I would behave if I were the kid. "Johnny don't stick pickles in your sister's ear or you have to ride on the roof again."

No comments: